Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Everyday Minerals

After I got so fed up with bareMinerals, I did research and fund this company, Everyday Minerals.

They are only available online, which kind of makes it difficult for some, but nonetheless I think its worth it.

Unlike the other mineral makeup brands out there, it is a one size fits all type of thing. There is one formulation which is supposed to work for all skin types and is buildable (meaning you will first start off with a sheer/light coverage and have to use a lot more product to build it up to medium or full coverage).

Comparison between bareMinerals vs Everyday Minerals:
bareMinerals:

  • One formulation (recently came out with their Matte line)
  • Coverage is buildable
  • $26.00 for Original
  • $28.00 for Matte
  • 8 Grams of Product (Original)
  • 6 Grams of Product (Matte)
  • $3.25/gram (Original)
  • $4.67/gram (Matte)
Everyday Minerals:

  • 4 formulations: Semi Matte, Matte, It, Original Glo
  • Different coverage depending on formula
  • $12.00 (all formulas)
  • 5.5 Grams of Product (all formulas)
  • $2.18/gram

Samples

I ordered the following samples:


  • Winged Butter - Semi-Matte
  • Light Olive - Semi-Matte
  • Light - Matte
  • Light - Semi-Matte
  • Winged Butter - Matte


Will post which matched me best and has good coverage once i get my order.

Have YOU tried Everyday Minerals?? Do you like it? Post your thoughts below.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Meow cosmetics also has some shades for yellow toned people like us if you want to check that out. Haven't tried Everyday minerals yet, but I have to agree that Golden medium is far too dark for NC25!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I havent heard of Meow cosmetics. IS it a USA Brand? I'll look into it.

    Yes...Golden Medium was waaay too dark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm about an NC25 and Winged Butter works great for me

    ReplyDelete