They are only available online, which kind of makes it difficult for some, but nonetheless I think its worth it.
Unlike the other mineral makeup brands out there, it is a one size fits all type of thing. There is one formulation which is supposed to work for all skin types and is buildable (meaning you will first start off with a sheer/light coverage and have to use a lot more product to build it up to medium or full coverage).
Comparison between bareMinerals vs Everyday Minerals:
- One formulation (recently came out with their Matte line)
- Coverage is buildable
- $26.00 for Original
- $28.00 for Matte
- 8 Grams of Product (Original)
- 6 Grams of Product (Matte)
- $3.25/gram (Original)
- $4.67/gram (Matte)
- 4 formulations: Semi Matte, Matte, It, Original Glo
- Different coverage depending on formula
- $12.00 (all formulas)
- 5.5 Grams of Product (all formulas)
I ordered the following samples:
- Winged Butter - Semi-Matte
- Light Olive - Semi-Matte
- Light - Matte
- Light - Semi-Matte
- Winged Butter - Matte
Will post which matched me best and has good coverage once i get my order.
Have YOU tried Everyday Minerals?? Do you like it? Post your thoughts below.