Product: Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum
Shade: Deep Brown and Ultra Black
Long Wearing: Yes! It doesn't even smudge!
Price: $11.00 at CVS, but i got a "Try it free" rebate. Yay!
Overall Review: So, i have been noticing that a few of my eyelashes are falling out and it started freaking my out a little. I was skeptical to see if these lash growers actually worked and to what extent. The only one that I know works 100% is Latisse, which is an FDA approved medication that is proven to grow and thicken your lashes, but Im not paying that much (Its about $120 for a 1 month supply).
Then I saw Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum on their website. I trust Physician's Formula and have used their products. From the claims it makes on the box and website, it seems a dupe for Latisse for mere pennies considering the price of Latisse.
Some claims are:
- Instantly and visibly boots lash length, lash volume and lash thickness
- 100% of women saw enhanced lashes instantly
- After 2 weeks, over 75% of women saw longer, fuller and more enhanced lashes
- After 4 weeks, over 91% of women saw longer, fuller and more enhanced lashes
- High-tech Japanese formula is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant
- 24-hour wear
I love the deep brown shade, which i chose over the Black shade because black looks very done-up and ready to go out on my skin, because it stands out so much. The deep brown is an everyday shade and one of the prettiest brown shades I have seen and own.
The brush is amazing and applies the formula smoothly and precisely. You can make it as thin as you want or thick.
For those of you that dont want eyeliner but just the serum, they also have that in Clear.