Friday, January 28, 2011

Boots No7 Lifting and Firming Foundation

Product: Boots No7 Lifting and Firming Foundation

Description as stated on Website: Give your skin an extra lift with this incredibly clever foundation. It's bursting with beauty benefits. Peptide technology boosts the collagen and elastin content in your skin to helps firm your skin and smooth out lines. Vitamins, algae extract and seaweed extract make skin more responsive, helping it to behave like young skin. The silky, lightweight formula will even out your skin tone leaving you looking flawless and younger. Contains SPF 15 Sunscreen to protect your skin from the aging effects of the sun. Coverage: medium. Skin type: suitable for more mature skin.

Created with Care. We've created this hypo-allergenic product using only ingredients we know and trust. It has been tried and tested by guests with even the most sensitive skin, so you'll know it will be good to yours. Dermatologically tested. Fragrance free. SPF 15

Coverage: Medium to full

Price: $14.99

Shade: Nude (perfect match) and Vanilla

My thoughts: Finally!!! A foundation that matches...perfectly!!!! I love this foundation. It covers very well, but it doesnt look like you have anything on. You dont have that cakey look, which is always a plus.

I got this shade in Nude and its a PERFECT match for my NC25 skin. It has enough yellow and is not beige. It covers and blends beautifuly. I applied it with my foundation brush and it covered all my acne scars. I still used concealer though. I probably didnt have to but i just wanted to anyway haha. I am very happy with foundation. I put it on over 5 hours ago and it still looks as if i just applied it. However, my skin is oily and a little shine is coming through, but i just lightly brush on my MAC StudioFix Powder. No big deal. I love this! This is better than than their Boots No7 Stay Perfect Foundation. Another plus....it has a pump!
  
Compared to NC25: Nude is the perfect shade for us NC25 ladies. Vanilla was darker and pinkish.


Thanks for reading.

Please remember to comment!

10 comments:

  1. Hello! Just stumbled onto your blog! This is a pretty awesome idea! Thank you for reviewing this foundation. So far I have read a lot of good reviews for this and really want to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Welcome! Glad you like it. This foundation is WONDERFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I can't believe you found an exact match here that has yellow undertones. I will definitely give this foundation a try. Thank you so much for the reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Administrator: I cant either! I was thrilled! Even it is a little pricer than drug store brands, it still beat paying $30 for it! And...it comes with a pump that you dont have to shell out $6 more for it! hahah.

    Your welcome.

    Please let me know how it turns out :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to walk to my the Rite Aid close to my house to pick up a bottle. I hope they have it in stock. I'll give you an update if I find it and get to use it. I'm so thrilled that you found a cheaper alternative for us. ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh, I finally got this at Target and I must say that I love it. Love the glow that it gives to my skin. The coverage is wonderful and it doesn't look like you have on full coverage makeup like the Revlon Colorstay. But I do admit that the Revlon Colorstay has better transfer resistance and lasts longer on my oily skin. I just don't like the heavy look that Colorstay has on my face. Boots will now be my go to foundation when I want extra coverage since I don't like to wear foundation everyday.

    Thank you so much for this review b/c I don't think I would have discovered this on my own with it being difficult for me to find the right shade, I practically gave up on finding the right shade of foundation. Love your blog. Thanks for taking the time to share your discoveries with us NC25 girls. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admin: yea i love it! I dont use...at all though because due to my nutrasonic, my acne scars are basically all gone so i dont need that much coverage, but its good if you go out or to a party :)

    Im glad you like it.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the only foundation that matches me. But I'll love full coverage ;.; Can't be picky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Crissy: Im glad :) Its a great product!

    ReplyDelete